Please join us in acknowledging and participating in different months of awareness, including Domestic Violence Awareness Month in October and Teen Dating Violence Awareness Month in February. These events and initiatives are an easy and effective way for the community to make a difference and get involved in our work. It is important that we raise awareness of domestic violence in all seven towns that we serve, and that we shine a light on this pervasive, yet often not talked about, issue.
Check out the events and initiatives that we participated in as part of Teen Dating Violence Awareness Month, February 2020.
- Teen Dating Violence Awareness Month Events & Initiatives
- Youth Song Lyrics Contest
- Ride to Raise Awareness- New Canaan YMCA
- Westport Domestic Violence Task Force Healthy Teen Dating Parent Workshop
- Back to (Bae)sics Teen Workshop with Triangle Community Center
- Parent Workshop: Healthy Teen Dating
From October 2019’s Domestic Violence Awareness Month:
Stamford Government Center, Mayor David Martin makes declaration of October as Domestic Violence Awareness Month