Host an Event
Hosting an event is an invaluable way to share the Domestic Violence Crisis Center’s mission within your own community, to spread the word and expand the agency’s reach.
Suggestions of events might be:
- Host a spin class, yoga class or the like
- Partner with a local retailer to host a “shopping event” and share proceeds with DVCC
- Host a golf, paddle, pickleball tournament or charity sporting event
- Organize a walk-a-thon or road race
- Host a tea party, cocktail party/gathering at your home or designated location (following social distancing protocols)
- Launch a social media campaign amidst your followers. Share DVCC’s story, set a goal, and see if you can attain it in 24 hours.
- Partner with a faith-based organization to host an activity for the congregation and share proceeds with DVCC.
Please share your ideas with our development team so we can help support you!