Host your own DVCC fundraiser
Hosting a private fundraising event is an invaluable way to share the Domestic Violence Crisis Center’s mission with your own community and raise critical funds to support survivors.
Here are a few ideas…Be creative and have fun!
- Host a fundraising fitness class at your favorite studio or gym (spin, yoga, pilates, Cross Fit, etc.)
- Partner with a local retailer to host a “shopping event” and share proceeds with DVCC.
- Host a charity sporting event such as golf, paddle tennis or pickleball tournament.
- Organize a walk-a-thon or road race.
- Host a dinner party, cocktail party, cooking class, book club or another gathering at your home or a designated location.
- Host your own birthday fundraiser on your favorite social media channels. Share DVCC’s story, set a goal, and see if you can attain it in 24 hours.
- Partner with a faith-based organization to host an activity for the congregation and share proceeds with DVCC.
Please share your ideas with our development team so we can help support you!